At Trinity we believe relationships are crucial. The most important is the relationship with God which we enter
into and grow in through Jesus Christ. We also value highly the relationships with each other. We share our joys,
struggles, and love with each other. We seek together to learn more about the Bible and pray for needs. We value
relationships with those outside our doors. We try to serve and invite the community to come experience life in
Christ through word and service. We also relate to those beyond our area through our gifts and service beyond
Mansfield. Our hope is to grow in all these ways in gratitude to God's grace and blessings in Jesus. We invite
you to come and see
what life is like here at
Trinity United Methodist Church.
We have a blended style of worship and share in the Lord's Supper the first Sunday of each month. There is an active
music program with choirs and praise teams. We have a Children's message each Sunday and Children's Church during
• Worship Service Begins Sundays at 9:30a.m. with announcements shared at 9:25a.m.
• Sunday School for all ages starts at 11:00a.m.
• Youth Group (TUMY) is Sundays at 7:00p.m.
• Kid's Club meets Wednesdays at 7:00p.m.
• We offer a Free Community Dinner Third Thursday of each month.
For more about worship at Trinity visit our
Worship at Trinity UMC